Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 5: Finding Strength in God

Hello everybody!


Today we went to two different schools in Santa Ana. The first school was full of younger children, from grades 1 to 6. I went to watch most people’s talks. It was really cool to see how everybody interacted with the students, and to see how much fun the kids were having. The morning classes were a bit of a break for me to see what everybody else’s talks were about. 

In the afternoon, we went back to the school from yesterday. I talked to two different classes. I thought I did kinda bad, but everyone said I did good with speaking to the students and it makes me happy. The team's wonderful comments and feedback is really supportive and inspires me to keep going and push through my anxiety. Not only do the teams comments help, but I also have the man upstairs, God, to help me out. It says in Philippians 4:13 "I am able to do all things through the one who strengthens me."


Overall, I think today went really well. Thank you all for your prayers and support to the YFC El Salvador mission. 

- Jessica Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment